Tuesday 31 March 2009

Simon Says....

Before the start of this season, American Idol said Simon Cowell will be softer in his judgements this time around.


The best part of watching “American Idol” for me is to listen to sly comments from the most mordant judge Simon Cowell and I can say that he has not mellowed down. Here are some from this year's show.

"You are a complete and utter drama queen. I’ve never met anyone else in my life, with the exception of Paula, who was so desperate to be famous." -- To Tatiana Del Toro

"We know you're a good singer, but I thought that was clumsy and amateurish." --To Danny Gokey

“I couldn’t wait for it to end.” - To Michael Sarvar

"The good news is, you look good. The bad news is, it was horrible, and whoever is advising you, I would fire." --To Megan Joy

"Standing now the way you are, you could be at a bus stop." --To Kris Allen

"I couldn't understand a single word. ... You could have been singing in Norwegian." --To Michael Sarver

“It's as if you were one of those girls who have to sing at a wedding and are forced to sing a song somebody's requested." --To Lil Rounds

"I thought it was absolute indulgent rubbish." --To Adam Lambert

"It was corny, and you were out of your depth." --To Jorge

"The vocals were brilliant. You are one heck of a singer. ... The dancing was hideous." --To Danny

"It's fine being artistic. Just not on this show." --To Scott

"You are beginning to become a bit boring." --To Jasmine

"You’re like a little hamster trying to be a tiger." -- to Alex Wagner-Trugman

"Nathaniel, I think you probably would." -- To Nathaniel Marshall who sang "I Would Do Anything For Love," by Meat Loaf

"You've actually got kind of a nice voice, but it was too cool for school." --To Jesse

"It was arguably one of the most atrocious performances we have ever had at this stage of the competition." --To Nick/Norman Gentle

No comments:

Post a Comment